Make carbs work for you with Glycolog by Blackstone Labs
Glycolog acts as a nutrient partitioner, directs those carbs you eat into your muscles and not your adipose tissue. Using Glycolog means carbs are back on the menu again, and they're bringing some serious lean gains with them!
- Insulin mimetic
- Nutrient partitioning agent
- Simulates glycogen storage
- May improve glucose metabolism
- Chromium (300mcg) is an essential mineral that helps regulate blood glucose. Chromium is critical to insulin metabolism and therefore a vital component to nutrient uptake in the body.
- Gymnema Sylvestre (1g) enhances insulin function to reduce blood sugar. A comprehensive review of the scientific literature on gymnema sylvestre notes it also reduces plasma glucose, leptin levels, body weight, and even body mass index (BMI)
- Bitter Melon (500mg) increases glucose uptake and utilization by skeletal muscles as well as reducing formation of glycogen in the liver. Additional research on bitter melon notes in also suppresses inflammation in adipose tissue (fat).
- Super Berberine (300mg) lowers blood glucose levels and encourages glucose absorption by muscle cells. Glycolog includes the trademarked Super Berberine for its improved bioavailability over standard berberine supplements.
- Cinnamon Bark (250mg) increases insulin activity while simultaneously acting as an insulin mimetic to facilitate glucose transport into skeletal muscle tissue. Cinnamon bark reduces blood sugar, cuts body fat, and increases lean mass.
- Sodium R-Lipoate (150mg) is a highly bioavailable form of Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). ALA is essential to carbohydrate metabolism and also acts as a powerful antioxidant in the body. It helps lower blood sugar, reduce appetite, and increase energy expenditure.
- BioPerine (5mg) can enhance the effectiveness of the blood sugar-lowering compounds in Glycolog by increasing the time they remain active in the bloodstream.
- Directions: Take three (3) capsules with a high-carb meal, twice a day. Do not exceed six (6) capsules per day.
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.