TACTICAL POST-WORKOUT CATALYST†
The anabolic window is a 30 minute period of time, immediately post exercise, when your body is primed for muscle growth, if given the proper nutrients. AfterShock™ contains these vital nutrients, absolutely critical for muscle growth, glycogen replenishment, and recovery.†
Each serving of AfterShock contains:
- 34g Anabolic Whey Protein† – (100% Lactose Free, Fast Digesting Proteins With Di & Tri Peptides)
- 35g MassBuilding Carbohydrates† – (Rapid Absorption, Glycogen Replenishing Carbohydrates)
- 14g Amino Stack™ – Creatine &Glutamine Plus BCAAs† (With High Absorption, Patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine, & Arginine)
- 1500mg Joint Support Formula† - (Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM)
- Strong Antioxidant Blend† - (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C & B-Vitamins)
Take AfterShock™ and Surge Past Genetic Limitations!†
DIRECTIONS: Mix one serving of AfterShock™ (80g) with 12 to 16oz of water and consume immediately after exercising.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription drugs, are pregnant or lactating, or have an allergy to shellfish. Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
ALLERGEN STATEMENT: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS INGREDIENTS DERIVED FROM MILK AND SOY. THIS PRODUCT IS MANUFACTURED IN A PLANT THAT PROCESSES MILK, SOY, WHEAT & EGGS.
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.