For Muscle Building & Weight Gain Goals
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Benefits:
- High-Calorie Formula Supports Muscle Building and Weight Gain Goals
- 1,250 Calories per Serving to Help Boost Calorie Intake
- 50 Grams of Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle
- 252-254 Grams of Carbohydrates per Serving to Help Fuel Workouts
- 3 Grams of Creatine Monohydrate per Serving
- 25 Vitamins & Essential Minerals
SERIOUS MASS is the ultimate muscle building and weight gain formula. With 1,250 calories per 2-scoop serving and 50 grams of protein to support muscle recovery, this powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
Calories That Count
Serious weight gain goals require serious calories. Unfortunately, those who need the extra calories most often have a hard time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly- active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to get enough calories from food. With 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein per serving, you’ve got lots to gain from ON’s Serious Mass. Get serious about your sizable ambitions with Serious Mass.
- Directions: Mix 2 scoops of the powder into 24 fluid ounces of cold water or milk using an electric blender. This allows to you add in fruits, peanut butter and other calorie-contributing foods. TIP: New users should start with a 1-scoop half serving. Use post-workout and/or between meals to add calories, carbs and protein to your healthy, balanced diet.
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.