VILLAIN — HIGH-STIM NOOTROPIC PRE-WORKOUT
Villain Key Benefits:
✓ Tunnel Vision Focus†
✓ Unreal Energy†
✓ Increased Strength & Power†
✓ Insane Flavors
Black Magic Supply brings you their brand new high stimulant nootropic pre-workout straight from the dark side...
Experience the high stim RUSH of Villain! Villain™ is our brand new NOOTROPIC pre-workout that will have you feeling aggression the moment you walk through the gym doors..
Each handcrafted scoop of Villain™ contains HIGH POWERED ingredients that will give you the power to blast through any training session, day or night..
Tested for purity, pumps and energy. Try Villain™ today, available in WICKED flavors Frosty Blue, Bombsicle, And Mad Melon.
- Beta Alanine Time-tested in the lab, in the gym, and on the field of competition, beta-alanine is the de facto choice for athletes of all kinds to stay stronger and last longer -- lifting more weight for more reps all the while delaying the onset of fatigue. Beta alanine helps blunt the accumulation of H+ ions (which left unchecked inhibit muscle contractions), enabling you to bang out more reps before requiring rest.*
- Agmatine Sulfate Derived from L-arginine, agmatine is a unique molecule that acts as both a neurotransmitter/neuromodulator as well as a nitric oxide-support agent. More specifically, agmatine can help reduce the perception of pain (enabling you to push harder during training) and offer neuroprotection against glutamate toxicity. Agmatine also supports stronger, longer-lasting pumps by stimulating eNOS (the enzyme that catalyzes NO production) as well as inhibits arginase -- the enzyme that breaks down arginine (the “fuel” your body uses to produce nitric oxide).*
- L-Tyrosine Tyrosine is an amino acid used to produce dopamine -- a critical neurotransmitter involved in mood, motivation, motor control and exercise performance. It’s also involved in the production of both T3 (triiodothyronine) and T4 (thyroxine) thyroid hormones, which affect metabolism. Intense training can deplete dopamine levels, leading to an increase in serotonin, which can accelerate the onset of fatigue. Supplementing with tyrosine promotes greater dopamine concentrations and also offers anti-stress/anti-fatigue benefits.*
- Nitrosigine® Developed by Nutrition21, Nitrosigine is a fast-acting, premium NO booster that contains a highly bioavailable form of arginine, making it superior to other arginine supplements (e.g. L-Arginine, AAKG, etc.). Groundbreaking research conducted at the University of Arkansas demonstrated that 1,500mg of Nitrosigine was as effective as 8,000mg of CitrullineMalate.* In addition to increasing nitric oxide, vasodilation and blood flow, which delivers more powerful pumps and increased vascularity, Nitrosigine also improves focus and helps reduce biomarkers of muscle fatigue following exercise.*
- Alpha GPC 50% Choline is an essential nutrient for optimal CNS development and function, largely in part due to its role in synthesizing acetylcholine -- a highly-important neuro transmitter involved in learning, memory, focus, and the mind-muscle connection. Alpha GPC is among the most effective choline supplements on the market, readily crossing the blood-brain barrier and supporting acetylcholine production. Human studies have found that Alpha GPC supplementation before training can help increase maximum velocity and maximum power output as well as improve reaction time and vertical jump power.*
- TWO Forms of Caffeine (Anhydrous + Xtenergy) Caffeine is the consummate pre workout stimulant, rigorously investigated by researchers and utilized by athletes and gym rats around the globe to increase energy, boost focus, and power performance during tough workouts. In addition to antagonizing adenosine, caffeine also stimulates the release of dopamine as well as upregulates dopamine receptor availability and affinity. Supplementing with caffeine before exercise can improve strength, endurance, and reaction time while delaying the onset of fatigue.* VILLAIN includes a precise blend of fast-acting and extended-release caffeine to power you during and after your workout, thus avoiding the dreaded “crash” common to most pre workout supplements.*
- elevATP™ Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the cellular currency of energy production. Cells have limited stores of it, after which other substrates (creatine, glucose, fatty acids) must be utilized to continue powering energy production (and thus athletic performance). Developed by Future Ceuticals, elevATP is a game-changing blend of ancient peat and apple extracts shown to increase endogenous levels ATP in the body as well as improve strength, power, and performance in resistance-trained athletes. VILLAIN includes elevATP with Nitrosigine and beta-alanine, specifically, to offer athletes multiple means by which to lift more weight, train harder, and make greater gains!
- NeuroFactor™ A powerful non-stimulant focus-enhancer, NeuroFactor is a proprietary extract of coffee fruit (different from coffee beans) that is rich in numerous polyphenols which have been found to boost levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) up to 143% from baseline and keep them elevated for two hours! BDNF is an important brain protein that impacts the growth, development and maintenance of neurons (brain cells), which supports greater focus, memory, and concentration.*
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) scoop with 12-16 fl oz of water, 30 minutes before training. New users may wish to assess tolerance with ½ scoop.*
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.