Dust X - DMHA
✓ THE MOST INTENSE STIMULANT FORMULA†
✓ LASER-LIKE NOOTROPIC FORMULA†
✓ SKIN STRETCHING PUMPS†
Heading into the gym you should be focused on one thing and one thing only -- complete and utter destruction of the iron. To get your mind and muscles prepared for the impending battle with the weights, you need a pre workout that emboldens you with the fire of 1,000 suns and the energy of a supernova. You need a cutting-edge pre workout that will push you to the utmost extreme and then a little more.
You need Dust X!
Dust X is the single most powerful and explosive pre workout ever formulated. Each scoop delivers intense, long-lasting energy and sleeve-splitting pumps that will make you never want to leave the gym. Hardcore training demands a hardcore pre workout, and for that the only option is DustX!
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 (4g) - stimulates nitric oxide production and subsequently enhances blood flow, vasodilation, and oxygen/nutrient transport, culminating in skin-tearing pumps! Citrulline Malate is superior to L-Arginine for enhancing NO production and also serves as an incredibly effective performance and endurance maximizer.
- Beta Alanine (2.5g) - enhances stamina and reduces fatigue by improving a muscle’s ability to remove lactic acid. Numerous studies have shown that beta alanine is a valuable ergogenic that increases time to exhaustion, exercise capacity, and athletic performance.
- Agmatine Sulfate (1g) - promotes dense, long-lasting pumps and NO production by inhibiting the enzyme that breaks down arginine in the body (arginase). Agmatine works in conjunction with Citrulline Malate to provide a constant and powerful surge in nitric oxide all workout long.
- L-Tyrosine (1g) - increases production of several highly important neurotransmitters (dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine) that enhance greater focus and alertness while training while at the same time reducing stress, which can induce premature fatigue.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (750mg) - boosts brain power, improves memory, and heightens focus by increasing production of acetylcholine, “the learning neurotransmitter.” Greater concentrations of acetylcholine bring about “tunnel-vision” focus and a superior mind-muscle connection during intense exercise.
- Phenylethylamine (500mg) - acts as a central nervous system stimulant that increases levels of many of the “happy hormones”, such as dopamine and serotonin. Phenylethylamine (PEA) crosses the blood-brain barrier where it exerts a strong, and rapid, spike in mood and overall well-being.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (350mg) - provides the immediate kick in the ass you need to get in the gym and get to work! Caffeine anhydrous is fast-absorbing and highly-stimulating resulting in demonstrably greater energy, focus, and motivation.
- 2-aminoisoheptane (150mg) - is an aggressive psychostimulant, rivaling that of DMAA. Also known as DMHA, 2-aminoisoheptane is an aliphatic amine that promotes laser focus, intense energy, and relentless drive. You could say it’s the “heir apparent” to the king of stims.
- Higenamine (75mg) - activates the “fight or flight” by increasing production of noradrenaline (norepinephrine). Higenamine enhances fat burning during a workout and adds that “little something extra” that's missing from all other pre workouts.
- Huperzine A (300mcg) - increases acetylcholine production indirectly by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase, the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine. Huperzine works together with DMAE to promote long-lasting focus, concentration, and alertness during training.
Total Caffeine Per Scoop: 350mg
Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) scoop of Dust X in 8-10 oz. of water 30 minutes prior to workout on training days, or first thing in the morning on non-training days. Due to extreme potency, new users may want to assess tolerance with (1/2) scoop. Do not exceed one (1) scoop per day.
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.