Type I and Type III Collagen
- Mixes Easily with any Beverage
- Neutral Taste
- With Vitamin C, an essential Vitamin in Collagen Synthesis
BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN
- Skin Health - Skin health doesn't just happen from creams and serums you apply to the top layer. Skin grows and repairs from the inside out, so it needs support from the inside out. A daily serving of 10g collagen peptides is a great foundation to adding support through diet.
- Joint & Bone Health - Collagen is one of the building blocks of the connective tissue in your joints. Recent studies in trained individuals show promising results from collagen supplementation on joints, both in trained athletes and older individuals. Regardless of your background, joint health matters!
- Hair Health - Collagen is rich in amino acids that your body needs to build keratin, the protein that makes up hair. While no human studies on the use of collagen to increase hair growth exist yet, it is an easy supplement to add into your daily routine.
Why the Vitamin C?
We commonly get asked if our collagen peptides contain Vitamin C, or why they contain 100% daily value of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is required for the natural synthesis of collagen in our bodies. While most people get an adequate amount of Vitamin C per day for this natural process, we want to be sure everyone purchasing our collagen peptides gets the 100% daily value.
Our Vitamin C comes from an extract of acerola berries, and our collagen peptides are naturally sweetened with monk fruit. They have a mildly sweet flavor and mix easily into any flavored beverage.
SUPPLEMENT FACTSServing Size: 1 Scoop (10.4 g)
Servings Per Pouch: 30
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories 40 Vitamin C (from Acerola Juice Powder) 90 mg 100% Bovine (hide) Collagen Peptides 10 g * Acerola Juice Powder 360 mg *
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Monk Fruit Extract
- Directions: Mix one scoop with 8 oz. of water or your favorite beverage. Shake well.
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.