Colon Cleansing Formula
Sculpt n' Cleanse is the original colon cleansing supplement specifically designed to help you lose weight and support healthy regularity. It's rated #1 by consumers because of its unique, well-balanced formula, minimal side effects, and fantastic results.
how can sculpt n' cleanse® benefit you?
- Helps support weight loss programs*
- Promotes healthy regularity*
- Helps relieve bloating*
- Relieves occasional constipation*
- Helps to remove toxins from excess waste matter*
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
- NO harmful or thermogenic stimulants
Sculpt n' Cleanse Supplement Facts:
|Supplement Facts (175 Capsules)|
Serving Size: 2 Veggie Capsules
Servings Per Container: 87
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Cascara Sagrada (bark), Senna (pod), Psyllium (seed), Turkey Rhubarb [Rheum officinale (root)], Slippery Elm (bark), Barberry [Berberis vulgaris (root)], and Cape Aloe [Aloe ferox (leaf)]|
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet **DV not established.|
- Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule.
- Contains NO: Harmful thermogenic stimulants, caffeine, yohimbine, gluten, yeast, dairy, soy, animal products, nuts, or citrus.
- Production: Sculpt n' Cleanse is formulated and manufactured in the USA.
Sculpt n' Cleanse Suggested Use:
- As a Dietary Supplement: Take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach (30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals) WITH 8 (PREFERABLY 12) OZ. OF WATER. MAKE SURE TO DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY WHEN CLEANSING.
- For Weight Loss Program Support: Sculpt n’ Cleanse should be used as part of a total weight management program that includes healthy, sensible eating and exercise, like the one found in the book. How to Completely Reshape Your Body! Cleanse during the entire time of your weight loss program, but do not exceed 3 months of continual use.
- For Use During Holidays & Vacations: Sculpt n’ Cleanse can also be used during times of heavy or “unhealthy” eating, like during holidays and vacations to help keep heavier meals and foods from stagnating your system and contributing to temporary constipation and weight gain.
Other Usage Notes
- Hydration: Drink plenty of water (not in the form of coffee, tea, or other beverages) throughout the day when cleansing – at least 8 glasses.
- Dietary Changes for Best Results: Limit or eliminate dairy, red fatty meats, white flour products, processed foods (like breads and pasta), and sugar and desserts; and eat more vegetables and vegetable juices, fruits, lean, lighter proteins (like fish and eggs), and include fiber-rich foods, like beans, crunchy vegetables (like broccoli, string beans, celery), nuts, and cereals, like oatmeal. If dieting, limit the amount of fruit and juices you consume. An ideal eating plan to use when cleansing can be found in the book, How to Completely Reshape Your Body! by Jim Caras.
- Eliminations: If you experience excessive watery eliminations and/or diarrhea (sometimes common when determining your personal dosage the first few days), cut back the dosage so you have at least 2-3 firmer bowel movements a day. It is typical to have looser stools and temporary periods of watery eliminations when cleansing.
- Length of Cleanse: Most people will experience a thorough cleansing within 1-3 months, and achieve noticeable results. Also, it is helpful to do a thorough two-week cleansing once per calendar quarter.
- Use of Other Supplements: Sculpt n’ Cleanse can be used when incorporating other supplements or with almost any weight loss, body shaping, anti-aging or general health program. Ideal supplements to incorporate are fiber, probiotics, prebiotics, liquid multivitamins, easily digestible liquid proteins, like AminoSculpt.
- NOTICE: This product contains aloe, rhubarb, cascara sagrada, and senna. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because aloe, rhubarb, cascara sagrada, and senna may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present; or if you have had recent intestinal surgery or any history of intestinal obstruction, without the supervision and direction of a licensed health care professional. Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement may indicate a serious condition, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Consult with your physician if you have chronic constipation.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
|WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food|
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|
This website is for informational purposes only. Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information due to product changes or upgrades that may not yet be reflected on our web site. These statements made in this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products offered are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you believe that you may have a disease condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner immediately, and before using any dietary supplement product.Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.